The Sunbelt team is ecstatic to introduce our New Grad program. This program is an extraordinary opportunity for recent college grads to join a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others. Our team believes that our business isn’t just about education and healthcare services but also about developing meaningful relationships and changing lives. As an entry-level recruiter, you’ll become a part of a community that takes care of each other. You’ll be equipped with the resources and opportunities that you need to achieve your career goals.
Here’s what to expect as an Account Executive with Sunbelt:
- Establish relationships with education and/or healthcare professionals
- Manage education and/or healthcare professionals in the field
- Prepare proposals
- Create recruiting and marketing programs for professionals and clients
- Work in office as part of a team and collaborate daily
- Sell HR solutions to hospitals and school districts in your territory
- Partner with hospitals and school districts nationwide and recruit personnel to fill open jobs
- Create a pipeline by utilizing cold calling, job postings and social media
- Negotiate contracts
- Sales, marketing and account management
- Sales ladder to move up
We believe in empowering our team by providing a variety of perks and benefits that you’ll enjoy!
- Top-notch Insurance, 401(k) and competitive salary
- Tuition reimbursement
- Celebrations and team outings
- Volunteer paid time off
- Gym and fitness class reimbursement program
- Training and mentorship opportunities
Ready to join the Sunbelt team as an entry-level recruiter? Or know someone who you think would make a great fit? Fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our dedicated team members.
Account Executive Application