Therapy Jobs in Worthington, Ohio
Worthington, OHSchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 3 days ago
Worthington, OHSchools - SLP Contract 10 days ago
Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | Worthington, OHApply
Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | Worthington, OH
Sunbelt Staffing is in search of a talented Speech Language Pathologist near the Worthington, Ohio area! We are ideally searching for a qualified SLP with who is able to be at work in-person and has previous school-based experience. We are hoping for an applicant who can start this position as soon as possible. The position is guaranteed to last through the end of the current school year, with a high likelihood of renewal for the upcoming new school year. The district is looking at this semester as a trial period. This is a great way for a candidate to get their foot in the door!
- Part-time for 2-3 days per week
- Candidates must be able to commit to at least 15 hours per week
- Approx. 18 students
- Elementary - HS students
- Quick Start
- Further caseload details will be covered by the Special Edu. Director during the interview
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Evaluations & assessments
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC's
- Ohio Speech Language Pathologist license
- Ohio Department of Education endorsement
- Two or more years’ experience working directly in a school setting is preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900.
You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#speechandlanguage #hiring #slp #pediatrics #speechtherapy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.