Therapy Jobs in West Orange, New Jersey
West Orange, NJSchools - SLP Contract 24 days ago
Full-time Speech Language Pathologist For K-8th CaseloadApply
Our West Orange, NJ area school has an immediate need for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist. We are open to hiring a Speech Therapist that is passionate about helping children succeed. If this describes you, apply today!
- Full-time long-term contract for the school year
- 35 hours a week during standard school hours
- Weekly pay
- K-8th grade students
- Will provide services to 33 students in group, individual, and integrated settings.
- Position is itinerant, 3-6 nearby buildings.
- Group sessions would be 3-4 students, no more than 4 at a time.
Qualifications: NJ SLP License and School Cert is required to qualify.
For immediate consideration, email resume to: [email protected] or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.