Therapy Jobs in Tyler, Texas
Tyler, TXSchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 27 days ago
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job | Tyler, TXApply
Sunbelt is accepting applications for a remote speech language pathologist job. This is a full-time, school-based job for this school year.
- Provide virtual services to middle school students with varying needs and disabilities
- Conduct assessments
- Implement student IEPs and complete progress reports
- Attend IEP and ARD meetings
- Active TX SLP license is required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of school-based experience
- Must be comfortable with technology and troubleshooting
For immediate consideration or additional information about this job, please contact the hiring manager:
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.