Therapy Jobs in Shelby, North Carolina
Shelby, NCSchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 4 days ago
Shelby, NCSchools - SLP Contract 25 days ago
Seeking Speech Language Pathologist for New School Year | Elementary Caseload | Shelby, NCApply
Seeking Speech Language Pathologist for New School Year | Elementary Caseload | Shelby, NC
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district near the Shelby, North Carolina area! The district is looking for a great Speech Language Pathologist to join their team for the new school year. We are ideally looking for a candidate who can work onsite, has previous experience in a school setting, and is patient with students.
The SLP will work with kids in Kindergarten though 5th Grade at a single Elementary school building. No additional travel is required, and the caseload consists of approximately 50 students. This position is full-time at 37.5 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primarily evaluations & assessments
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Credentialed
- NC Speech Language Pathologist license
- 2+ years of experience working in a school setting is preferred
- Authorized to work for any U.S. Employer
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to [email protected]
#speechandlanguage #hiring #slp #pediatrics #speechtherapy #nsy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.