Therapy Jobs in Redlands, Colorado
Redlands, COSchools - SLP Contract 16 days ago
Speech Pathologist, Clinical FellowApply
Redlands, CO - A school district currently reviewing resumes for all qualified Speech Pathologists, clinical fellow, to work with kiddos across all grade levels
- 35 hrs/week
- Flexible to work onsite or remote as needed
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
- Colorado Speech Pathologists License
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or apply within. If interested in school-based tele-therapy positions, please contact me directly for more information
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.