Therapy Jobs in Plymouth, Kansas
Plymouth, KSSchools - SLP Contract 10 days ago
Speech Language Pathologist | Next School YearApply
I am scheduling interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist position with a school district in the Plymouth, KS area.
Job: School-based Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Plymouth, KS area
Job Contact: Madison Farrell
- Students with mild to severe disabilities
- Upcoming school year
- Full time position
- K-12th Caseload at 7 schools
- IEP meetings, evaluations, assessments, etc.
- Competitive weekly pay including direct and indirect services
- KS SLP-CCC License
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- School or pediatric experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus!
To Apply: Submit resume to [email protected]
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.