Therapy Jobs in Needham, Massachusetts
Needham, MASchools - SLP Contract 16 days ago
School Speech Language Pathologist - Short TermApply
We are currently conducting interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist position for the upcoming school year.
Job: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Needham MA area
Job Contact: Jessica Sadler
- Full time
- Short term maternity leave coverage
- Middle school caseload
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Massachusetts SLP License
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- AAC experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay which includes direct and indirect services
- Medical, dental, and vision plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued sick leave pay
- And more!
To Apply: Submit resume to j[email protected]
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email [email protected]
*We also offer fully remote teletherapy opportunities - email me to find out more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.