Therapy Jobs in Middletown, Pennsylvania
Middletown, PASchools - SLP Contract 29 days ago
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - New School Year - Near Middletown, PennsylvaniaApply
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - New School Year - Near Middletown, Pennsylvania
Here at Sunbelt we are looking for qualified Speech Language Pathologist for a school in the Middletown, PA area. This new school year position is offering both part-time and full-time opportunities. Caseloads will vary through Life Skills Support, Therapeutic Emotional Support, Autistic support, Partial Hospitalization Support and ect.
- Elementary, Middle, and High School position opportunities
- Engage with general and special education students with mild to moderate diagnoses
- Hours vary based on which campus you are placed at.
- Speech Language Pathology (SLP) Licenses for PA Required
- 1+ Year of School Experience (Preferred)
- This school is open to accepting SLP-CFY and SLPA's
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
Call 813-219-1059 for further information and details. For immediate consideration please send your resume to [email protected].
Amanda Bartscher - National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.