Therapy Jobs in Lincoln Park, Illinois
Lincoln Park, ILSchools - SLP Contract 14 days ago
Lincoln Park, Illinois-- Speech Language PathologistApply
I have partnered with a local district and am actively scheduling interviews to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Lincoln Park, Illinois. Sunbelt is ready to review resumes and interview candidates for this Speech Language Pathologist opportunity for the upcoming school year.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Hours: 37.5 - 40 hours - Monday – Friday - Follows academic calendar.
- Provide direct therapy services
- Employs instructional and therapeutic methods and materials that are appropriate for meeting each student's goals and objectives
- Participation in goal development and IEP process
- Collaboration with team members
- Illinois Speech Language Pathologist License w/PEL
- Masters degree
- Previous experience working in schools is preferred
- Able to commute from near Lincoln Park, IL
If you are interested in this full-time Speech Language Pathologist job for the upcoming school year near Lincoln Park, Illinois please submit an application online and send a current resume to: [email protected]
Sunbelt has opportunities nationwide- across all special education disciplines. Please reach out if this particular opportunity does not meet your current needs.
Sunbelt l Senior Account Executive
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.