Therapy Jobs in Lawrence, Indiana
Lawrence, INSchools - OT Contract 25 days ago
Lawrence, IN Onsite Occupational Therapist Job (Part-Time)Apply
A well-respected school in the Lawrence, IN area is actively searching for an occupational Therapist for a current, full-time opening. Previous school-based and pediatric experience is preferred, but not required for this position. See more information below and apply today!
- 22.5 hours per week
- K – 12 caseload
- Onsite, new school year
- Provide direct therapy services and evaluates students who have been referred to occupational therapy
- Develop and implement IEPs to meet the individual needs of the student
- Responsible for timely documentation of evaluation results, progress reports, discharge reports, daily notes, service tracker notes
- Consult and collaborate with teachers and other specialists regarding appropriate motor activities, self-help skills, sensory needs, , and special equipment
- IN OT License
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy; Doctorate degree
- IN State License
- Must be willing to work in-person
- Previous school-based experience desired
Send your resume directly to [email protected] or apply online today to receive more information and be considered for this OT job near Lawrence, IN.
Interviews: Schedule upon receiving resume
Lauren Courtney | National Hiring Manager
Direct Line: 813-639-3966
Email: [email protected]
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.