Therapy Jobs in Joppatowne, Maryland
Joppatowne, MDSchools - SLP Contract 15 days ago
Elementary School SLP, Current School YearApply
Elementary School SLP:
A school district is interviewing all qualified Speech Language Pathologists to provide therapy to students onsite for this current school year.
- Maryland Speech Language Pathologist License
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or apply within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.