Therapy Jobs in Idaho Falls, Idaho
Idaho Falls, IDSchools - SLP Contract 22 days ago
100% Remote Job- California Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License neededApply
This 100% remote position for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) would require a California SLP License. Applicants must have 2 years of previous school-based experience and experience with IEP's (preferred).
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence or CTC Speech credential
- Active CA SLP License
- Experience with teletherapy preferred
- Must have a computer that is less than 5 years old
- Must have a working web camera
- Must have high-speed internet capabilities
- Candidates must go through a short tech-screening
If you are interested in this remote position for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job opening please send an updated resume directly to Lauren.Garris@SunbeltStaffing.com and call or text me!
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.