Therapy Jobs in Florence, South Carolina
Florence, SCSchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 5 days ago
South Carolina | Speech Language Pathologist | Remote School JobApply
Job Opening: Speech Language Pathologist Needed for School District in South Carolina
I am immediately scheduling interviews for a Speech Language Pathologist job with a district in South Carolina. This job requires an South Carolina Speech Language Pathologist license and familiarity with the IEP process in schools. Candidates for this job should have prior teletherapy experience and be comfortable working with students of all ages.
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Job requires South Carolina Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred
Please send the most current copy of your resume to [email protected] and apply here to be considered for this South Carolina Speech Language Pathologist job.
We are also looking for a Psychologist for this school.
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.