Therapy Jobs in Concordville, Pennsylvania
Concordville, PASchools - SLP Contract 9 days ago
Concordville, PASchools - SLP Contract 13 days ago
Part-Time Summer Speech Language Pathologist Position (CCC's Required) - Concordville, PAApply
Part-Time Summer Speech Language Pathologist Position (CCC's Required) - Concordville, PA
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
Sunbelt Staffing is currently interviewing applicants for a job opening near Concordville, PA! A school district in the area is seeking skilled Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming summer semester. Applicants must have a Pennsylvania SLP license and Teaching certification to be considered.
- 15-16 hours per week
- 6th-8th grade students
- Direct speech/language teletherapy
- Evaluations and assessments
- Write IEPs
- Consult services as needed
- Various Mild-Moderate disabilities
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- ASHA CCC's
- Pennsylvania SLP License
- Pennsylvania Teaching Certification
- Prior school or pediatric experience
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // email@example.com
You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
#slp #summer #pediatric #esy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.