Therapy Jobs in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota
Blooming Prairie, MNSchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 25 days ago
Salaried Speech Language Pathologist School-Based Position | Blooming Prairie, MNApply
Salaried Speech Language Pathologist School-Based Position | Blooming Prairie, MN
Sunbelt Staffing is partnering up with a school district in the Blooming Prairie, Minnesota area! We are working with the district to find an outstanding Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming new school year. We are ideally looking for a candidate who can work in-person, has previous experience in a school setting, and is looking to join a fantastic team.
The position can be either salaried or contracted - if the candidate would like to permanently work with the school district, they are able to. If the SLP would like to contract for the upcoming school year, that is also an option. The contract would run through the full-school year if that option is chosen.
- Start Date: TBD, likely mid-August
- Monday through Friday: 7:30am-3:30pm
- Approx. 37.5 Hours/Week (if contracted)
- Elementary level students
- Single building
- Further caseload details may be covered during the interview
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluations & assessments
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC's
- Minnesota Speech Language Pathologist license
- Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) License
- 2+ years of experience working in a school setting is strongly favored
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900.
You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#speechandlanguage #hiring #slp #pediatrics #speechtherapy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.