Therapy Jobs in Bloomfield, Connecticut
Bloomfield, CTSchools - SLP Contract 15 days ago
Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist Job near Bloomfield, ConnecticutApply
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist near Bloomfield, Connecticut to work part-time during the current 2022-2023 school year. Candidates should be comfortable working with Elementary-High School students.
• Part-Time, 20 hours per week
• Caseload: K-12th grade students (mild-moderate disabilities)
• Assessments and evaluations
• Provide direct therapy services in line with short and long term goals
• Attend IEPs meetings
• Start ASAP - May 2023
• Connecticut Speech Language Pathologist licensure
• At least 1 year of previous school-based experience is preferred
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
• 401(k) retirement plan
We highly encourage you to apply for the Speech Language Pathologist job Bloomfield, Connecticut. For further inquiries or to submit a resume, please contact Shauri Chandler at [email protected].
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.