Therapy Jobs in Benton Harbor, Michigan
Benton Harbor, MISchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 3 days ago
Benton Harbor, MISchools - SLP Contract 6 days ago
Benton Harbor, MISchools - SLP Contract 19 days ago
Benton Harbor, MISchools - PT Contract 27 days ago
Michigan - 100% Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full-Time JobApply
We need a Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) job for a school in Michigan. This 100% remote job is done via Vocovision and is Full-Time. The case load will focus on a variety of disabilities and a variety of ages. You do not need to live near this school in Michigan because it will be done remotely.
Job Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Job Type: Full-Time: 100% Remote
Hiring Manager: Sunbelt Account Executive: Chris Dubie, MS
Job Duties Required:
- Communicating with parents, students, and staff
- Writing goals and objectives then implementing plans
- Help the school provide accessible education to students
Job Qualifications Required:
- Michigan School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) License
- Knowledge on assessment instruments, IEPs, writing goals and objectives, and counseling
- No remote experience required for this Full-Time job
- Tech screen passed in order to interview
Apply for this Job:
If you are qualified for this 100% Remote School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) job in Michigan, please reach out to contact below.
Not quite interested? Reach out to me and inform me on what needs you are looking to fill. We have jobs across the country, and I will be able to find something ideal for you.
Chris Dubie, MS
National Hiring Manager - Vocovision
(813) 336 – 6795
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.