School and Education Jobs in Southborough, Massachusetts
Southborough, MASchools - Behavior Specialist Contract 26 days ago
Southborough, MA | Behavior Analyst (ABA) School-Based Job OpeningApply
Southborough, MA | Behavior Analyst (ABA) School-Based Job Opening
Sunbelt Staffing and a school district near the Southborough, Massachusetts area are teaming up to find an exceptional Behavior Analyst (ABA) to provide behavioral therapy services! We are currently interviewing applicants and looking to bring on a candidate as soon as the candidate is able to complete onboarding process.
Candidates must have prior ABA school-based experience or have experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Candidates must be able to report to work onsite. This position will be working with elementary level students.
- Provide direct client care in 1:1 and group settings utilizing a combination of intensive teaching and natural environment training arrangements.
- Follow the prescribed behavioral skill acquisition and behavior reduction protocols.
- Follow and record data for prescribed toilet training protocols.
- Collect, record, and summarize data on observable client behavior.
- Assist with parent and caregiver training in line with client’s individualized treatment and behavior reduction protocols.
- Effectively communicate with parents and caregivers regarding client progress as instructed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Utilize safe & appropriate handing procedures when working with clients.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Assist Lead Behavioral Technician, Behavior Analysts, and ABA Interns with skill acquisition and behavior reduction assessments.
- Assist Lead Behavioral Technician, Behavior Analysts, and ABA Interns in preparing client materials as instructed.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work and therapy environment.
- Assume Lead Behavioral Technician responsibilities in their absence.
- Collaborate with treatment team including client, parents and caregivers, outside professionals, Lead Behavioral Technician, ABA Interns, and co-workers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous experience (6+ months) working with individuals with Autism Spectrum disorder is required
- Previous ABA or Behavioral Therapy experience is strongly preferred
- 60 hours of college coursework from an accredited college or university is preferred
The school district would like to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // email@example.com
You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
#asd #aba #bcba #pediatrics #autism
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.