School and Education Jobs in Media, Pennsylvania
Media, PASchools - Behavior Specialist Contract 9 days ago
Actively Hiring Paraprofessional for New School Year | Bilingual in Spanish Required | Media, PAApply
Actively Hiring Paraprofessional for New School Year | Bilingual in Spanish Required | Media, PA
Sunbelt Staffing is actively working with a school district in the Media, PA area! We are working to find a great Paraprofessional who is Bilingual in Spanish for the new school year. The district is ready to interview quickly to secure a qualified Parapro. Our ideal applicant will have prior Instructional Aide or Paraprofessional experience. Candidates must be able to report to work onsite. Additional details are below.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Upcoming School Year
- Start Date: TBD, likely mid-August
- Elementary students
- This role will be primarily supporting students in the class who would benefit from assistance in Spanish
- In-person position
Duties & Assignments:
- Translating classroom activities for students to understand and participate in
- This will be the primary duty
- Monitoring students for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment
- Assisting students in participating in classroom routines
- Assisting students with self-care tasks (as necessary)
- Assisting with student drop-off and pickup.
- Follow and record data for prescribed toilet training protocols.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy when asked.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work and therapy environment.
- Collaborate with treatment team including client, parents and caregivers, outside professionals, Lead Behavioral Technician, ABA Interns, and co-workers.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, writing, and translating Spanish
- AA degree, 72 quarter-hour college credits, OR ParaPro Assessment with a score of 461 or higher.
- (Transcripts or proof of ParaPro score must on file to be considered for an interview.)
- Proof of High School completion.
- College transcripts that specifically state completion of high school will be accepted in lieu of high school diploma.
- Authorized to work for any U.S. Employer
- Prior experience working in a school-setting is preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your updated resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
#aba #parapro #hiring #aide #bilingulal #spanish
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.