School and Education Jobs in Charlemont, Massachusetts
Charlemont, MASchools - Paraprofessional Contract 15 days ago
Full-time Paraprofessional Needed Near Charlemont, MAApply
A Charlemont, MA area school district is looking for a Paraprofessional for the current school year. This Paraprofessional will work 35 hours per week in one elementary school. The caseload includes K-5th grade students with multiple, severe disabilities.
Paraprofessional Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the teacher and the student with the instructional program
- Assist the teacher to assess student performance
- Maintain records and data on student performance as assigned by the teacher
- Monitor student behavior and assisting students to engage in appropriate classroom behavior
- Assist the teacher in implementing IEPs, when applicable
Paraprofessional Job Requirements:
- Must have an Associate’s degree or passed the Para Pro/Work Keys Assessment
- Behavioral experience with children in an educational setting
- Experience assisting classroom teachers and teaching small groups
- Ability to work in a collaborative teaching and learning environment
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in the United States is required
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Email your updated resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@SunbeltStaffing.com to be considered for this Paraprofessional job near Charlemont, MA.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.