By choosing a school-based career path, you are empowering our next generation through your time and talent. You are providing invaluable support to the children you work with and ensuring a future filled with capable, confident adults. It’s a noble calling and one that Sunbelt helps you nurture. Read More…
School and Education Jobs
School and Education Jobs Available Now
Dallas, TXSchools - Music Therapist Contract 17 days ago
Part-Time Music Therapist Job near Dallas, TXApply
Part-Time Music Therapist Job near Dallas, TX
Sunbelt Staffing is hiring a part-time music therapist in the Dallas, TX area to work the upcoming school year. The job will be a minimum of 20 hours per week (additional hours may be considered). Candidates should be comfortable working 1:1 with a student K-12.
Music therapist job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Designing and implementing music interventions based on therapeutic goals to improve the student’s physical, mental, and/or social health
• Encouraging student to interact with the music by singing and/or dancing
• Measuring effectiveness of therapy sessions
• Recording student periodically to measure therapy effectiveness and student progress
• Conducting periodical assessments to re-evaluate student
• Maintaining musical instruments
• Attending low incidence classrooms to assess other students who may qualify for music therapy
• Other duties as assigned
• Part-time, 20 hours per week (additional hours may be considered)
• 1:1 with student (student may be K-12)
• TX music therapist credentials
We highly encourage you to apply for this part-time music therapist job close to Dallas, TX. Please contact Erin McDonald at [email protected] with further inquiries or to submit a resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.