Nursing Jobs in Sedan City, Kansas
Sedan City, KSNursing - RN-MS Contract 15 days ago
M/S Float to ER RN ContractApply
A Critical Access Hospital in Sedan City, KS is looking to hire a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse who can also work in the Emergency Room. The experienced Registered Nurse must be familiar with illness prevention, health management, treatment, and standard medical precautions.
- 13-weeks with the possibility of an extension
Shift/Minimum Guaranteed Hours:
- 12-Hour Days includes every other weekend
- 36 Guaranteed Hours per Week
- Active KS or Compact RN License
- PALS, preferred
- Must be willing to float through out the unit.
- Candidates must have at least 2-years of M/S experience and be able to float to the ER.
To learn more about this position or to apply, please send your resume and clinical references to Claudia Pierre.
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.