Nursing Jobs in Redlands, Colorado
Redlands, CONursing - LPN Contract 7 days ago
Travel LPN 12 Hour Night ShiftApply
Travel Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Long Term Care Night Shift
Sunbelt is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a travel contract position in a Long-Term Care Hospital in Eckert, CO. This 79-bed facility is looking for a flexible and compassionate nurse. If you are willing to travel and have at least one year of recent experience in rehab or long-term care setting, you are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
- Assists with formulating a plan of care for residents and provides nursing care to residents according to physician orders and regulations
- Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education and notifies family on condition changes
- Updates plan of care when needed and observes and documents observations and care given to the residents
- 12 Hour Shifts
- 13Week Contract (possible extension)
- At least one year of recent experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care or Rehab
- EMR: Point Click Care
- Valid and Current Colorado LPN License
- Basic Life Support Certification from American Heart Association
Benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
If interested in applying to this LPN position in Eckert, CO, please send your resume to [email protected] today to learn about this and other contract positions available in the U.S.
Emily Janecek National Hiring Manager
813-792-3464 | [email protected]
#sunbeltturns30 #whereyoushine #nowhiring #emilysunbeltjobs #nursejobs #nursingjobs #travelnurse #Westvirginiajobs #healthcare #healthcarejobs #healthcare #travelnursingjobs #coloradojobs #licensedpracticalnurse #LPN #nightnurse #nightnursejobs
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.