Nursing Jobs in Nome, Alaska
Nome, AKNursing - LPN Contract 25 days ago
Travel Critical Access Primary Care Clinic Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Apply
Travel Critical Access Primary Care Clinic Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Sunbelt is seeking a License Practical Nurse (LPN) with two years of experience for a Critical Access Primary Care Clinic Pediatric facility in Nome, Alaska. This Pediatric LPN will provide immunizations and work directly with the provider and case manager. If you are interested in this Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position in Nome, AK, you are encouraged to apply today.
- Completion of an accredited LPN program accepted by the Alaska Board of Nursing for licensure
- Current LPN license recognized by the State of AK Board of Nursing
- Current Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- Two years in travel LPN experience
- Two years Critical Access Pediatric experience
- Immunization experience
- Willing to travel to villages as necessary
Shift: Monday-Friday 0800-1700 with possibility of OT
Employment Type: Travel Contract
Shared housing provided. No pets.
- Greets and escorts patients to exam rooms for medical provider visit. Obtains and documents, in the electronic medical record (EMR), subjective and objective data regarding the patient accurately and concisely.
- Provide Immunizations
- Work directly with the Case Manager and Provider
- Will see some adults but the focus will be on the pediatric population
- Communicates to the provider, verbally or through the EMR notification process, information about patient; any problems, needs or changes in patient status. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately with internal and external customers, creating a working climate that provides growth and job satisfaction of personnel.
- Provides basic education and applicable handouts to patients appropriate to their age and identified learning considerations and needs; explains lab/diagnostic test to the patient including proper preparation.
- Administers medications or treatments per scope of practice to the patient as ordered. Utilizes proper procedure with special consideration for patient safety and PHC’s infection control practices.
For more information regarding this Critical Access Pediatric LPN position in Nome, Alaska, please email your resume and Supervisory References to Emily.Janecek@sunbeltstaffing.com
Emily Janecek Senior National Hiring Manager
3687 Tampa Rd., Ste 200 Oldsmar, FL 34677
O 813-792-3464 / M 727-304-1553
- #nurselife #nursingjobs #nursejobs #registerednurse #nowhiring #AKjobs #travelnurse #emilysunbeltjobs #whereyoushine #sunbeltturns30 #nurse #travelnurse #lpn #lpnjobs #nursejobs #Alaskanursing #alaskajobs
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.