Nursing Jobs in Glenwood, Minnesota
Registered Nurse - LTC and RehabilitationApply
A Registered Nurse is needed for a Rehab facility opportunity in Glenwood, MN. This is a 13 week contract opportunity with potential to extend based on performance.
- Provide quality nursing care
- Admissions and Assessments
- Follow and assist with the development of patient care plans
- Supervising other members of the care team including CNAs and LPNs
- 12 hour shifts
- MN nursing license
- 1+ years rehab or LTC experience
Traveling with Sunbelt comes with some great perks:
- Customized pay packages to match your specific needs
- Start dates ranging from 1-5 weeks from date of application
- Weekly paychecks
- Single point of contact relationship with your recruiter
- Full benefits package
- Credentialing team in house to help keep you up to date on any expiring certifications
And many more!
All applications are addressed within 24 business hours of submission!
To be considered for this or other travel nursing opportunities please apply below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.