Nursing Jobs in Evasnville, Indiana
Evasnville, INNursing - RN-ICU Contract 23 days ago
Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Crisis NeedsApply
Position: Registered Nurse
Unit: ICU / Stepdown
Location: Evansville, IN
Sunbelt Staffing is actively seeking an experienced ICU/Stepdown (RN) for a 13 week travel contract in Evansville, IN. Applicants are expected to have a minimum of two recent years of experience on the unit.
To interview, you must have all active certifications required for the position. Sunbelt has partnered with one of the top medical groups to provide travelers with a welcoming environment and competitive pay.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or call/text 813-9006-2362 **I will respond within 24 hours or less*
Please see below for complete details pertaining to the assignment.
- Long Term Acute Care
- Vents/Trachs/Critical Drips
- Travel and Local Contracts
- 9-13 Weeks
- 36 -48 hours per week
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Nights and Days Needed
- Possible extension
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program - ADN or Higher
- Min. 2 years of ICU/Stepdown or ER experience
- Efficient with Electronic Charting
License and Certification:
- Indiana Single State License or Multistate RN License
- Monitor and record patient vitals
- Administer Medication
- Provide treatment per MD's orders
- Communicate with Multidisciplinary Teams
- Education on care to patient and/or family
Pay and Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Low Taxable Income
- Tax-Free Stipends
- 401k Options
- Vision/Medical/Dental Eligibility
To Apply call or text Laura Hair directly at 813-906-2362 You may also email your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to working with you.
National Hiring Manager
#nowhiring #fulltime #employment #registerednurse #travelnursing #healthcare #scrubs #hotjob #readytowork
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.