Nursing Jobs in Crested Butte, Colorado
Crested Butte, CONursing - LPN Contract 12 days ago
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Travel Contract Night Shift in Rural ColoradoApply
Travel Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Night Shift in Colorado
Sunbelt is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Eckert, CO for a 79-bed skilled nursing center. This facility is looking for a flexible and compassionate nurse. At least one year of experience as an LPN is required; Interested applicants should apply today.
Pay: $30-40/hr. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
Education and Requirements:
- Colorado Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License required or compact license
- American Health Association, Basic Life Support Certification required
- This facility requires a COVID Vaccination
- PCC/LTAC required
- Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education and notifies family on condition changes
- Updates plan of care when needed and observes and documents observations and care given to the residents
- Assists with formulating a plan of care for residents in pertinent area and provides nursing care to residents according to physician orders and regulations
- Assists geriatric patients in Long Term Care (LTC)
Employment Type: Full-time, 13 Week Contract with possibility of extension
Work Hours: 36 Hours: Night Shift, 6p-6a
To apply to this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job opening in Eckert, CO, please apply today with a current resume and supervisory references:
Emily Janecek National Hiring Manager
813-792-3464 | [email protected]
#nursing #nurselife #sunbeltstaffing #sunbeltturns30 #emilysunbeltjobs #whereyoushine #nursejobs #nowhiring #westvirginiajobs #nurse #LPN #travelnurse #instanurse #travellpn #coloradonurse #rockies #nightnurse
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.