Nursing Jobs in Batavia, New York
Batavia, NYNursing - RN-MS Contract 7 days ago
New York (NY) job opening for Med Surg PositionApply
Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg Batavia, New York
Medical Surgical Unit: 36 hrs. per week. 13 week contract in New York (NY)
- 3x 12 hour shifts. Shift hours are 7:00pm-7:30am – Will discuss evenings/mids
- A total of 6 weekend shifts in 6 week schedule block.
- No on call required. Required to work holiday date that falls within contract period.
- Must have 2 years current experience in medical-surgical nursing. Certification in med-surg nursing is a plus.
- Unit of assignment is a general surgery unit with specialties of bariatric, colo-rectal, vascular, urology, ENT and some plastics cases
- Unit does get overflow patients with medical diagnoses.
- Will be required to float to another med-surg unit should home unit of assignment have a lower census.
- Must have current BLS/CPR. Must have experience with caring for patients who are having cardiac monitoring/telemetry.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) contract assignment in Batavia, New York (NY) please email me an updated copy of your resume to Melissa.Pryor@SunbeltStaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager
#SunbeltStaffing #RN #RegisteredNurse #Nurse #Nursing #ICU #ER #EmergencyRoom #ED #EmergencyDepartment #OperatingRoom #OR #ORNurse #RNOR #TravelNurse #TravelRN #TravelNursing #OperatingRoomNurse #NurseAssignment #NurseContract #Hospital #Health #Healthy #NurseJob #NurseJobs
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.