We believe that nurses are the heart of the healthcare experience; providing compassionate care and thoughtful leadership to patients, their families, and the community every day. We understand that nursing isn’t just a job for you, it represents who you are. Now, it’s time to take control of your career and Sunbelt can help show you the way! Through established relationships with facilities across the country, we can help you find your perfect fit. For those wishing to add some diversity and adventure to their career, our travel program is just what the nurse ordered and can take you from rural Wisconsin to the hustle and bustle of New York City. Sunbelt’s opportunities include a wide variety of specialties, so no matter what career path you choose we have a position that’s right for you. Read More…
Nursing Jobs Available Now
Chicago, ILHomehealth - PT Contract 13 days ago
Chicago, ILHomehealth - PT Contract 20 days ago
Davenport, IAHomehealth - PT Contract 20 days ago
St, Augustine, FLHomehealth - PT Contract 26 days ago
Holyoke, MAHomehealth - PT Contract 26 days ago
Gadsen, ALHomehealth - PT Contract 28 days ago
Crawfordsville, FLHomehealth - PT Contract 28 days ago
Physical Therapist (PT) Home Care Travel ContractApply
Physical Therapist (PT) Home Care Travel Contract
Sunbelt is seeking a travel Home Care Physical Therapist (PT) for a 13-week contract in Crawfordville, FL. This position has the possibility of going permanent. The ideal candidate will have one year of Home Care PT and Pointcare EMR experience. If you meet the minimum requirements, you are encouraged to apply today.
- Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
- Licensed by the Florida Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- American Heart Association, Basic Life Support
- Pointcare EMR experience
- One year Home Care experience
- Providing initial and ongoing assessment to determine level of functioning, including OASIS Assessment at appropriate time points.
- A physical therapist gathers background data, reviews referrals, selects and modifies evaluation tools, and evaluates patients determining the level of patient’s physical and psychosocial functioning.
- Developing and revising the plan of care in consultation with the physician and other care-team members.
- Responsible for planning, evaluation, and treatment implementation of assigned caseload.
- Preparing clinical progress notes.
- Supervising therapy assistants and home health aides as appropriate.
- Evaluating outcomes.
- Educate patients and/or families about proper safe use and recommend methods for installation of adaptive equipment.
Employment Type: Contract to Perm
If you are interested in this Home Care Physical Therapy position in Crawfordville, FL, please send your Resume and Supervisory References to:
Emily Janecek Senior National Hiring Manager
813-792-3464 | Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
#PT #PTjobs #physicaltherapy #physicaltherapist #PTFLjobs #physicaltherapy #physiotherapy #physicaltherapist #physio #fitness #rehab #health #physiotherapist #pt #rehabilitation #fisioterapia #exercise #wellness #occupationaltherapy #dpt #backpain #sportsmedicine #mobility #chiropractic #pain #workout #chiropractor #therapy #recovery #injuryprevention #injury #yoga #dptstudent #choosept #bhfyp #floridaPT #travelPT #traveltherapist #homecare #homecarePT
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.