Account Executive – Education
At Sunbelt, actions speak louder than words when it comes to providing the nation's top school districts with superior related service professionals. Sunbelt Staffing is more than a staffing company, we are a that strives to excel within our workplace and within our community, and we have fun doing it! Join our team as an Account Executive today in our Tampa, FL office!
Responsibilities and Duties
As a team member of Sunbelt’s Schools Division, you will spend time interviewing special education professionals and clients nationwide assessing their needs and applicable skills to find the perfect match.
Account Executive Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly recommended
- Ideally suits sales and customer service professionals with a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience, but will consider new graduates
- Team player, enthusiastic and a self-motivated attitude
- Driven to hit sales goals and target numbers
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills along with a proven ability to negotiate
- Display high level of written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to think creatively
- Possess a proven track record of successful business and customer development, with an emphasis on relationship building and a service mindset
- Show ability to develop a strong network of customers
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to make a high volume of daily sales calls
Healthcare Recruiter Benefits
- Outstanding training and mentorship programs
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Great base salary with uncapped commission plan
- Employee discount programs
- Office centrally located in the Tampa, FL area
Sunbelt Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. Sunbelt Staffing considers applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question in the Web site is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Affirmative Action Commitment Download our: Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (PDF)