Therapy Jobs in Wrightstown, Wisconsin
Wrightstown, WISchools - SLP Contract 3 days ago
Middle and High School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Wrightstown, WIApply
A school district near Wrightstown, WI is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) for a full time contract position for the upcoming school year. You must obtain an active SLP license in WI to apply for this position.
- Treat language, speech, swallowing, and communication disorders to Middle-High School students.
- The SLP will provide therapy, manage caseloads, goals, SEIS, schedule and attend IEP meetings onsite for each of their students
- This full time contract position is around 40 hours per week from 8/24/22-6/2/23
- The SLP will work with students with various disabilities at 2 school sites
- 2 other SLPs that will help work with the caseload for support
- The SLP must have prior school or pediatric experience
- The SLP must have their Wisconsin Speech Language Pathologist License
- Previous experience with contract positions (preferred)
- Health/Life/Dental plans for full time onsite employees
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs in the Wrightstown, WI area, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.