Therapy Jobs in Woodstock, Alabama
Woodstock, ALSchools - PT Contract 16 days ago
Speech Language Pathologist Job- Woodstock, ALApply
Sunbelt is actively searching for an SLP near Woodstock, AL to fill a school-based need for an elementary school in the area. We work directly with the district and they are actively interviewing.
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active SLP license in AL
- Clinical Fellows are considered – supervision available
- Full-Time: 35-40 hours/per week (4-5 days/week)
- Elementary School Caseload
- Good observation and communication skills
- Knowledge of current therapy and evaluations (IEP) procedures
- Previous experience with Pediatric Speech Therapy services in a schools setting is preferred – but not required
Please apply here or reach out to our Hiring Manager, Jade Caraway directly for immediate consideration.
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.