Therapy Jobs in Wallowa, Oregon
Wallowa, ORSchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 29 days ago
Speech language pathologist job opportunity with school in Oregon-teletherapyApply
A school district near Wallowa, Oregon needs a speech language pathologist to provide teletherapy to students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- 1099 remote position
- Identify speech issues and help students develop their social skills
- Perform assessments, develop IEP goals and maintain organization
- Masters degree or higher
- Two years of school experience
- Must have a computer with a webcam and necessary equipment to pass a tech screen
- Licensed speech therapist in Oregon
Apply: If interested, please contact Dylan Liney at 813-471-0161 or email resume to [email protected]
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.