Therapy Jobs in Upland, California
Upland, CASchools - SLP Contract 11 days ago
Upland, CA - Full-Time SLP Job OpeningApply
A school district located near the Upland, CA area has multiple openings for Speech and Language Pathologist. The SLP’s we are looking to hire will begin as soon as possible, working full-time until the end of the current academic school year ending in May 2021.
- PreK-8th grade caseloads
- Full-time hours working 35 hours per week
- Several general education classes and the following specialized programs:
- Speech and Language Program
- Resource Specialist Program
- PreK Inclusion Class
- Kinder Inclusion Class
- Upper and Lower elementary Mild Moderate Speech Day Classes
- Early Childhood Education
- Students have varying disabilities ranging from mild to moderate
All qualified candidates must have an ASHA issued Certificate of Clinical Competence, with a California CTC credential with an SLP endorsement.
Please send all updated resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration for interviews. Torri Griffith can also be reached directly at 813.792.3443.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.