Therapy Jobs in Tutuilla, Oregon
Tutuilla, ORSchools - SLP Contract 24 days ago
Remote Speech Language Pathologist - OregonApply
Sunbelt is currently contracting for a Speech Language Pathologist for a school district near Tutuilla, Oregon. This job is full-time, 100% remote, and would be assisting students in grades K-12. Read more below and join our team today!
Speech Language Pathologist Description:
- 100% Remote (Work from home)
- Full-Time ( 40 hours per week / M-F )
- Work for school district near Tutuilla, Oregon
- Students in grades K-12
- Start next school year!
Speech Language Pathologist Details:
- Consult with other members of rehabilitation team to select the most appropriate regiment for the proper guidance of the student
- Help conduct psychological assessment and behavioral analysis of students
- Create individualized education program (IEP) treatment to lay out special education instruction for students with mild – severe disabilities
- Work to prevent, asses, and teat speech, language, social communication, and other speech related disorders
- Must have an active SLP license in the state of Oregon
- 1(+) Years of relevant work experience
- Must be able to pass technical screening
We offer competitive pay and a professional work environment. If you would like to apply for this remote Speech Language Pathologist position near Tutuilla. Oregon please send your most current resume to [email protected] !
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.