Therapy Jobs in Tannersville, Pennsylvania
Tannersville, PASchools - SLP Contract 6 days ago
Tannersville, PASchools - SLP Contract 17 days ago
K-12 School Speech Language PathologistApply
We are currently conducting interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist position for the current school year and summer with opportunity for renewal.
Job: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Tannersville PA area
Job Contact: Jessica Sadler
- Full time or part time opportunities available
- K-12th grade caseload - exact caseload will be determined based on candidate experience and preference
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Pennsylvania SLP License
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay which includes direct and indirect services
- Medical, dental, and vision plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan match
- And more!
To Apply: Submit resume to [email protected]
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email [email protected]
*We also offer fully remote teletherapy opportunities - email me to find out more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.