Therapy Jobs in Talking Rock, Georgia
Talking Rock, GASchools - SLP Contract 8 days ago
Full Time SLP Near Talking Rock, GAApply
Talking Rock, GA Area: Sunbelt Staffing has an immediate need for a full-time Speech Pathologist to work near the Talking Rock, GA area. This position will be full time from January 2021 until June 2021 working about 40 hours per week. The SLP will have a K-12th grade caseload covering a few different buildings.
- Mild to moderate students in special and general education
- ASD, articulation, language, and fluency disabilities
- The SLP hired will complete assessments, develop short- and long-term goals
- IEP correspondence and meetings
- Direct therapy
- Must be able to be onsite
- Recent school based or pediatrics experience
- GA SLP license
Interviews for this position will be scheduled as soon as possible. For more information, and to be considered for an interview please send all updated resumes, as well as times to connect to email@example.com. Torri Griffith can also be reached via text message at 813.792.3443.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.