Therapy Jobs in Sutter Creek, California
Sutter Creek, CASchools - SLP - Telespeech Contract 6 days ago
Stay at Home | Work at School | SLP JobApply
A school district in California is conducting interviews for a virtual speech language pathologist (SLP) job.
- Provide remote services to pre-K-12 students with a range of mild to severe disabilities
- Assess and evaluate students and develop IEP goals
- High-speed internet is required
- Must have at least 2 years of school-based experience
- Must have active CA SLP license and teaching certification
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com or call (813) 792-3425.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.