Therapy Jobs in Sunnyside, Texas
Sunnyside, TXSchools - SLP Contract 12 days ago
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (CCC) job near Sunnyside, TXApply
A school district near Sunnyside, TX is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (CCC) for a full time contract position for the rest of the school year.
- Monday through Friday (8-4pm)
- Asap through the end of the school year
- Work with Elementary to High School students with various disabilities
- Plan and provide speech-language pathology services to students with speech, voice, or language disorders.
- Assess students and provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or impairments that interfere with their students’ ability to derive full benefit from the educational program.
- Prior school or pediatric experience (required)
- Must have their TX Speech Language Pathologist License
- Previous experience with contract positions (preferred)
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Health/Life/Dental plans for full time onsite employees
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs near Sunnyside, TX area, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.