Therapy Jobs in Stilesboro, Georgia
Stilesboro, GASchools - SLP Contract 10 days ago
Stilesboro, GA | School Speech Language PathologistApply
Stilesboro, GA | School Speech Language Pathologist
I am working with a school district near Stilesboro, GA to schedule interviews for a full-time speech language pathologist job. This is a short-term position to cover a maternity leave.
- Provide speech services to students in grades 6-12 who have a range of needs and disabilities
- Conduct assessments and evaluations
- Implement IEP goals and write progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- An active GA SLP license is required
- Must be comfortable providing services in-person
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.