Therapy Jobs in Shillington, Pennsylvania
Shillington, PASchools - SLP Contract 13 days ago
Shillington, PASchools - SLP Contract 27 days ago
Early Childhood School SLP, Summer through Part of Fall OpeningApply
Early Childhood SLP- A school district is interviewing all qualified Speech Language Pathologists to provide therapy to students onsite for summer and part of the fall season with possible extension.
- Pennsylvania Speech Language Pathologist License
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or apply within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.