Therapy Jobs in Seward, Alaska
Seward, AKSchools - SLP Contract 5 days ago
Full-Time Job in Alaska for Remote SLP-CCCApply
We have partnered with a school district in Alaska to help fill a full-time job for a remote speech language pathologist.
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Overview:
- K-12 Caseload
- Includes a variety of speech and articulation disorders
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Previous remote experience as a speech language pathologist is preferred
- Must be able to pass a technical screening
- Must be licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist in Alaska
- Must have ASHA CCC's
- Must have AK Type C teaching certificate
If qualified and interested, please email an updated resume to:
Vocovision Account Executive
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.