Therapy Jobs in Semora, North Carolina
Semora, NCSchools - COTA Contract 23 days ago
Semora, NCSchools - OT Contract 23 days ago
Full Time COTA Job in Semora, NCApply
We are looking for a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for this position in Semora, North Carolina!
Basic Details of the Job:
- Starts ASAP - this current school year
- Full time
- Moderate to severe disabilities
- K-12th grade
Occupational Therapist's Assistant Job Requirements:
- NC COTA License
- We are looking for COTAs with competence in their field but also a passion for excellence and commitment to student care.
- Prior schools experience is NOT required, but the COTA should be comfortable with pediatrics.
OTA Job Skills:
- Intervene proactively to serve a preventative role
- Assess students
- Intervene in appropriate moments
- Design treatment plans
- Administer therapy
- Collect and analyze data of progress and adjust accordingly
Interested in this job? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.