Therapy Jobs in Seatac, Washington
SeaTac, WASchools - SLP Contract 21 days ago
School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Job - SeaTac, WA AreaApply
We are now accepting applications for a full time school-based SLP for a school near SeaTac, Washington.
- Contract runs through the rest of the current school year, with strong long term potential
- Manageable high school caseload
- The majority of students on the caseload have mild to moderate speech related needs
- active Washington SLP license
- ASHA CCC
- recent school-based experience, preferably working with high school students
- technological proficiency
To express interest in this or any of our other nationwide job opportunities, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Ask about our virtual school-based jobs!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.