Therapy Jobs in Rutherfordton, North Carolina
School Speech Language Pathologist - Full TimeApply
A local school district in the Rutherfordton NC area is interviewing qualified candidates for a Speech Language Pathologist job opening.
- Full time (may also consider applicants with part time availability)
- North Carolina SLP License
- North Carolina Educators License
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Competitive weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan match
- And more!
Apply for this position or directly email resume for more information:
National Hiring Manager
*We also offer 100% remote telespeech opportunities - email for more info!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.