Therapy Jobs in Rural Hall, North Carolina
Rural Hall, NCSchools - SLP Contract 14 days ago
Contract SLP Job Near Rural Hall, NCApply
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a district near the Rural Hall, NC area to review resumes and schedule interviews for a Speech and Language Pathologist.
- Contract position beginning ASAP until June 2021
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- K-8th grade caseloads
- Provide prevention and assessment services for students. Provide IEP-based, individualized instruction to students using a multi-disciplinary, evidenced-based approach.
- Therapy notes, evaluation reports, IEPs, Plans of Care, progress reports, and service schedules.
- Students have mild to moderate speech, language, articulation, voice, fluency and hearing disabilities.
- Must have NC SLP License
- Must have NC DPI Certification
Interviews are being held for this position as soon as possible. If you would like more information, or to have immediate consideration for interviews all current resumes can be emailed to email@example.com. Torri Griffith can also be reached directly at 813.792.3443.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.