Therapy Jobs in Rulison, Colorado
Rulison, COSchools - SLP Contract 11 days ago
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job near Rulison, ColoradoApply
Sunbelt and our teletherapy partner, Vocovision, have partnered with a school district near Rulison, Colorado to fill a full-time remote job for a Speech Language Pathologist.
An active Colorado Speech Language Pathology license is required, but candidates do not need to reside in Colorado to apply.
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Overview:
- Full-Time, 36 hours per week - 100% remote
- Caseload includes K-12th grade students
- Assess and evaluate needs of students
- Develop plans pertaining to short and long term goals and provide related therapy services
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide consult services as needed
- Start ASAP – May 2023
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Active Colorado Speech Language Pathologist license
- Previous remote experience is preferred but not required
If qualified and interested in this remote job for a Speech Language Pathologist near Rulison, Colorado, please email an updated resume to:
Shauri Chandler | Sunbelt Staffing
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.