Therapy Jobs in Rockport, Massachusetts
Rockport, MASchools - SLP Contract 15 days ago
Elementary School on the North Shore area of MA seeking a Speech Language Pathologist with CCCsApply
We are actively interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) with their CCCs for a full-time position at several districts throughout the North Shore area of Massachusetts. Virtual-Teletherapy would be considered. This SLP will be working with students varying from early childhood age to adolescent. We will try to match with ages based on preference and experience of candidates.
- 35 hours per week contract position.
- Autistic caseload, upwards of 20+ students in a class
- SLP will administer assessments and evaluations in addition to provide direct therapy services.
- Massachusetts SLP License
- Recent school-based experience or child and pediatric background a plus.
- Comfortable working with varying severities of disabilities.
This is considered full-time, there is potential to also renew for a full year at the end of the 2020-21 school year. If you would like to learn more about this and other virtual positions within the area contact Juliajoy.Morgillo@sunbeltstaffing.com
National hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.