Therapy Jobs in Rockford, Minnesota
Rockford, MNSchools - SLP Contract 6 days ago
Now Hiring! SLP Job With Full Benefits - Rockford, MNApply
Sunbelt is currently looking for a qualified and fully licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time school-based opportunity in the Rockford, MN area. Interviews are actively being scheduled.
Quick decisions after interviewing!
Opening: Speech Language Pathology (SLP)
Location: Rockford, MN
SLP Job Available
- Middle school caseload Approx. 44 students
- Full-time hours
- Start/ end dates: ASAP - end of the 2023 school year.
- Duties: Basic SLP duties direct/ indirect therapy services, IEP meetings etc.
- Active MN SLP License (REQUIRED)
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology (REQUIRED)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.